in LPD land???
I'd say Huddle House, although I do like the few breakfast offerings at Sonic too (they don't qualify as "best" but are a nice change of pace).
Outside LPD land it's Cracker Barrell.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The only fast food place that serves "real" breakfast is the DQ, other than that, I would go with Huddle House.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Dari Queen or Huddle House...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
My kitchen... the best turkey bacon you'll ever eat [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Dari Barn has a good breakfast menu
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Rt. 58 Shell market in Coeburn.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
My ex wifes mom and dads lol. But Huddle House isnt to bad. You might wanna try Route 58 Convenience in Coeburn. Thier breakfast is pretty good, especailly the biscuits and gravy.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Dari Barn in Wise and Dari Queen in Norton.
My house after I've killed a deer or four.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks